Some of the best and most popular tourist destinations of the Philippines are best seen in a short but essential list so that nothing is missed. The beauty of the tropical Jewel of the Orient which is the Philippines embodies all that Southeast Asia is about, the people, the culture and the food, and the laid-back lifestyle that has made the Philippines a tourist Mecca for centuries. All international flights arrive in this Capital City of Manila and from there? That is surely up to the individual or family group vacation party yet one thing is sure, the excitement will never end from the time one’s foot hits the ground! And now, without further ado, introducing, the Philippines.
Philippines Online Entertainment
The tropical paradise provides many great Filipino Movies and stories as well. Ranging from comedy to horror. There are many websites that have streaming eBentadik TV shows and videos from the Philippines. Many of these websites are illegal.
Most Popular Vacation Destinations
- Angeles – Considered to be both the nightlife and the culinary capital of the Philippines. Known as Luzon Island’s entertainment capital. It is one of the popular destinations in the province of Pampanga in the Philippines. The city offers both Historic sights and a lot of business opportunities with the induction of the Clark Freeport Zone.
- Baguio – Clear blue morning skies, foggy afternoons, and chilly romantic evenings. Baguio is widely recognized as the summer capital of the Philippines, and it is one of most the attractive and famous tourist destinations in the country.
- Bohol -A little island paradise in the southern Philippines with the most notable among the tourist attractions Chocolate Hills is located. The many activities and places to see is enough to make visitors see the place as a sanctuary for a lot of nature’s beauty.
- Boracay – This beautiful small island surrounded by coral reefs and located one kilometer north-west of Panay in the island Visayas is one of the hottest and world famous travel destinations in the Philippines attracting thousands of foreign travelers every season.
- Cebu – The Queen City of the South boasts of famed Cebuano hospitality and faith, reputable economic activity, competitive administration and renowned scenic spots.
- Davao – The third most popular city in the Philippines following Manila and Cebu. It is considered as the center of trade and business in the southern part of the Philippines. In terms of tourism, it offers a lot of wonderful tourist destinations and world-class facilities for you to enjoy.
- Palawan – Often called the last frontier of the Philippines because of its rich marine life that includes rare and endangered species. The country’s biggest province surrounded by a coral shelf with an exceptionally rich marine life, steeply sloped mountains canopied by broad virgin forests. An anchor tourist destination, paradise, and sanctuary to an amazing variety of fauna and flora found nowhere else in the world.
- Subic Bay – Dubbed as Philippines number one destination for extreme adventures and sports, Stands out as one of the recommended destinations in the country and well known for its diversity in both cuisine and culture. The panoramic views and leisure activities is best describe as experiences of a lifetime. One of the spots in the world that you can label as Paradise.
- Manila – The capital of the Philippines and one of the sixteen cities within the Manila metropolitan area, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world with a population of 20 million people.
More Great Locations!
- Honda Bay Palawan Diving and General Sight-Seeing Attraction
- Pearl Farm Davao Old Oyster Farm/Dynamic Beach Lovers Resort
- Puraran Beach Catanduanes Island Pacific Ocean Jewel Great Surf Location
- Banaue Rice Terraces which is considered to be the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Ancient Ifugaos Marvel
- Dakak Sulu Sea White Sandy Beach Contrasted With Turquoise Sulu Sea
This is only a sprinkling of what the Philippines has to offer, and is best experienced with one’s own eyes and emotions. There are other great tourist destinations such as Camiguin, regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in all the Philippines! There are so many places to go and see you all in the Philippines do not even bother staying only a week, a week is not enough! To thoroughly experience all that the Philippines has to offer make sure that 10 to 14 days are set aside for this adventure of a lifetime! With the amount of international flights, and most at a great discount, the time is now to book that dream vacation of a lifetime come see what the ‘Pearl of the Orient’ has to offer. From the plethora of resorts and dynamic nightlife to the exotic tropical jungle atmosphere and caves to explore, the Philippines offer some of the best natural vacations on the planet.
The Republic of the Philippines
The Philippines are one the most traveled locations on Earth, and this is for a variety of reasons, and the one that stands out the most, is the people. The Filipino people or warm and friendly and always welcome each and every international visitor with a warm smile and a firm hello. This greeting is not saved for only a select few as the Filipinos welcome all to this jungle paradise for the time of their lives!